Time & Location
Apr 14, 2023, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
About the Event
For architecture & design students and young professionals from varied design fields, who aspires to acquire computational and parametric design skills, Parametric Architecture is a series of 4 different workshop that fabricates the foundation for computational design and parametricism. The workshop is designed and curated in way that it initiates from the very basics of grasshopper and rhino, and covers varied topics like Advanced parametric facade design, form finding, digital simulation, environmental analysis and performative design techniques in different workshops.
Though we recommended to attend the entire Parametric Architecture Series for a complete insight in the field of Parametric and computational Design, you can apply for individual workshops or the topics of your interest.
No prerequisite knowledge is required.
Who Should Attend ?
- Architecture Students & Professionals
- 3D Visualizers & Artist intrested in Computational Design.
- Design Students & Professionals.
- Green Building Professionals.
Software: Grasshopper & Rhino3D
Dates: 14 April 2023
Time: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Mode: Online Zoom Platform
Certificates will be provide.
(Note: For 1 month certification on Parametric Architecture, register at for the full course.)
Limited Seats Available !
Workshop 02 : April 14, 2023 ( Friday ) :
Parametric Facade & Paneling System
- Computational Design & Parametricism
- Rhino3d & Grasshopper Interface
- Facade using Image Sampler
- Paneling Techniques
- Morphing Techniques
- Skins Design Techniques
- Exploration of Kinetic Facade Systems
- Lunchbox Plugin
- Panel Design using Lunch box on a Parametric Skyscraper
Certified Course₹1,499.00Tax: +₹269.82 GST+₹44.22 service fee