Fri, Sep 18|
Enviomental Analysis & Performative Design
Learn to optimize your design using environmental analysis tools ! Start your computational journey today !
Time & Location
Sep 18, 2020, 10:00 AM GMT+5:30 – Sep 20, 2020, 5:00 PM GMT+5:30
About the Event
Program: PARAMETRICISM 1.0
Workshop: Environmental Analysis & Performative Design
Date: 18, 19 & 20 September, 2020 ( Friday, Saturday & Sunday )
Software: Rhino3d & Grasshopper
Plugins: Ladybug, Honeybee & Galapagos
3 Day online workshop focusing on Environmental Analysis & Performative Design. Start learning to optimise your design ideas into sustainable projects by learning enviromental analysis simualtion and techniques. The studio will kich off with an introduction to computational design and parametricism. This would be followed by introduction to Rhino3D and grasshopper software interface as a digital framework for Enviromental Analysis & Performative Deisgn. Detailed discussion and scripting techniques for enviromental analysis and optimising your design according to a given enviromental condition using Galapagos plugin. Following this, a design studio exercise will be introduced which would be published as a vitual exhibition on Epoch India Platform.
Detailed Day-Wise Plan:
Day 01 : September 18, 2020
- Introduction to basic concepts of Rhino & Grasshopper
- Creation of basic geometries
- Focus on Environmental Analysis Plugin : Ladybug
- Exploration of different types of analysis
- Exploration using Ladybug
- Design Problem !
Day 02 : September 19, 2020
- Introduction to Honeybee plugin
- Understanding basic concepts of honeybee
- Exploration of design using honeybee
- Introduction to Galapagos plugin
- Introduction to design problem !
- Working on Design problem
Day 03 : September 20, 2020
- Working on design problem
- Design Virtual Exhibition
+₹147.29 service fee
Workshop 03 : Environmental Analysis & Performative Design
+₹147.29 service fee0